' Petite on a Penny

Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Warm and Cozy

Nov 26-3
 Dress: from a local boutique / Vest: LOFT Petite faux fur collar sweater vest sz ??? ($79.99 $48.00 buy here) / Coat: Forever 21 (old) / Tights: H&M / Booties: DSW
  Nov 26-4 Nov 26-5
 Finally, I am out of my backyard! I wish I lived in the small central coast town--and more specifically in the garden/bookstore--where I took these photos. Then you could see less of my backyard and more of this pretty staircase and green landscape.

I just got this faux fur collar vest as an early Hannukah present from my mom (review to follow shortly! And the vest is currently on super sale at $79.99 $48.00). I went shopping with mi madre a few weeks ago and convinced her to buy a gorgeous grey knit vest with a detachable collar to replace a slightly decaying old purple one from REI she'd had for years. Major improvement on her part, and major jealously on mine. Lucky for me, my mom is awesome, and returned the favor with this cute vest from LOFT. I've never owned faux fur before, being generally squicked out by the idea of even the suggestion of wearing an animal's fur, but this looks fake enough to make the cut, I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...