' Petite on a Penny

Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Take a Breath

Oh. my. goodness. I am so busy. I knew grad school was going to be tough, but dang, I am working a ton! I'm not complaining though; I'm doing what I love and I couldn't be happier with my classes and classmates. It just means I am a million years behind on following blogs, and posting might be a bit sparse around these parts for a week or two....at least until midterms are over....
DSC_0011
 Top: Forever 21 / Tank: Goodwill / Shorts: Gap / Shoes: Crocs / Bag: Jason Wu for Target / Sunglasses: Target

  DSC_0010 DSC_0006 


Also, this is likely my last post in shorts for another 6 months. :) The leaves are staring to turn (I'll have to post some pictures of them next time around; its getting gorgeous over here), the wind is starting to crisp up, and that smell of Fall is in the air. Break out the scarves and boots!

And it seems like I'm really getting into this beige-top dark-bottoms thing lately...clearly I have to start digging through another part of my closet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...