Sweater: Forever 21 sz s ($17.99) / Shorts: Gap sz 0 / Boots: Urban Outfitters sz 7 / Belt: Forever 21 sx xs ($3.00) Necklace: homemade / Ring: Inherited from my Nana
I did a bit of shopping this past weekend with a good friend/coworker of
mine and got some great things from H&M and Forever 21 (two great
haunts for those of us on a budget). My total of 4 pieces (this sweater
from Forever 21, a blazer and sweater from H&M, and a deeeeeeeeeeply
discounted belt from Madewell) came to $89.65, just under the budget of
$90.00 I'd set for myself for this particular shopping binge. No shopping
for a bit now, thankyouverymuch!
I'm really happy with this sweater for a number of reasons. What attracted me to it initially was that it plays into the lace trend that is very big for this season, without being overtly trendy or something I wouldn't wear again next fall/winter. It's really more a of a loose knit than lace, but it reminded me of the trend anyway.... As a girl on a budget, finding a way to appear up-to-date without constantly breaking the bank is something I like to look out for. It's also a good staple, a decent mid-weight for our crazy hot-and-cold Los Angeles winters, and is in a neutral cream color that I have hardly any of in my closet. Points all around.
Happy Monday!




No comments:
Post a Comment