' Petite on a Penny

Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Orange Skirt

 Today, some photos from the pre-face-unveiling era (and one with half a face!). I wore this outfit to Rosh HaShanah services a few weeks ago, and was happy to remix this new addition to my closet: the bright orange skirt.
  Oct 9-1
 Top: Gap sz xs / Skirt: Zara sz xs ($10.00) / Shoes: Target sz 7 (old) / Bag: Vintage Coach, eBay / Necklace: Amrita Singh
Oct 9-3
Oct 9-4
 I wanted to bring out the blue in the skirt, and I was happy to notice that it was almost the exact same shade as my new (highly, highly discounted) Amrita Singh necklace.
Oct 9-2 
I was worried about being able to work this skirt into my wardrobe, given the fact that I own zero other orange-colored clothes, but I'm happy to find that it's fitting in nicely. Granted, both times I've worn it so far it's been with a white shirt, but....baby steps.

Any other thoughts on how to create outfits around this bright orange skirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...