' Petite on a Penny

Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Thrifting Win and I'm (Almost) Recovered

Dec 19-1
Top: Forever 21 sz s ( ($17.99) / Jacket: Zara / Jeans: Paige lowrise bootcut sz 26 / Booties: Max Studio sz 7 (thrifted for $17.00!)
Dec 19-3 Dec 19-4
Dec 19-2

Look! I put on clothes! For the first time in three days, I wore something other than pajama pants, an old t-shirt, and my Northface jacket. I'm (kind of/sort of/almost) recovered, and celebrated by taking a shower and going out in the world for a grand total of 1 hour before I had to get back on the couch and cover myself in blankets and dogs. Baby steps.

Here's the part where I have to ask the boyfriend to stop reading, because I'm about to talk about shoes that I TOTALLY DIDN'T BUY STOP JUDGING ME.

Good. Now that he's gone. I bought shoes. These Max Studio brown leather booties, to be exact. I saw them in a thrift store for $17 and figured the price couldn't be beat. Turns out, I was right; similar brown leather booties are retailing on Max Studio's website for $269. Dang. Thrifting win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...