' Petite on a Penny

Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Massachusets Dreaming

January 10-2
 Top: Gap / Sweater: Target sz s / Jeans: Paige / Shoes: Rocket Dog / Bag: Fossil / Bracelets: bought in England
 January 10-1
January 10-3

I think one of the keys to saving money on clothes is to keep things foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I have had these black flats for years, have put multiple pairs of drugstore-bought insoles in them to extend their life, have worn them into the ground, and (much to the Boyfriend's chagrin) am still wearing them.

That, my friends, is how you save money! :)

In other news, I spent all of Saturday sitting in a coffee shop and editing the heck out of my grad school applications, which are due in a few days (!!!). I thought I'd give myself a leg up by channeling my inner east coast grad school student through my outfit. I was hoping for a collared shirt/sweater effect a bit more like this one from i am Khatu, but it turns out I actually have zero necklaces of that length/weight (which really makes her outfit). Maybe I'll be able to buy one in April to congratulate myself on getting into grad school? Goodness, one can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...