Top: LOFT / Cardigan: Target / Jeans: Gap 1969 Always Skinny / Scarf: bought at a book store of all places! / Sandals: Gap / Bag: vintage Coach (via ebay)
I spent both days this past weekend shoveling, hoeing, raking, planting, and watering my new garden. A few weeks ago, this baby was a jungle of weeds, as demonstrated here, by Won Ton, who is dreaming of his past life as a tiger:
...ya. Not so good. So, my roommates and I decided to finally get our act act together and do something about it. Two trips to the garden store, many hours, and a few borrowed shovels later, we finally had a garden. I'm already emotionally attached to these little plants, and also kind of terrified about killing them. So far, though, so good! Wish me luck with my first attempt at this whole being-an-adult-with-a-real-backyard thing. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment