' Petite on a Penny

Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

West Coast/East Coast

March 4-1
Top: Gap sz s / Pants: Target sz 2 (super old) / Sandals: Gap sz 7 / Belt: bought in England / Necklace: bought in Italy
  March 4-2 March 4-3 March 4-4

It was 85 degrees in Los Angeles today, so I wore this, yet I also spent much the day online window-shopping for industrial-strength winter coats. I've never owned such a coat, having lived 99.9% of my life in Southern California, but suddenly, I find myself in need of one. Because, well, I got into graduate school!!

It's the first school I've heard back from, but seeing as I only applied to two, and they're both in Boston, I can now guarantee that I will be spending the next two years in Massachusetts. My life, and this blog, will soon take quite a big turn as I travel across the country, live in another state for the first time, buy winter coats, and get into the grad-school swing of things! I honestly can't wait. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...