Top: Gap (similar, similar) / Sweater: Forever 21 (similar, similar) / Jeans: Gap 1969 Always Skinny, size 00 (same) / Shoes: Target (similar) / Necklace: from Italy / Bracelet: vintage, inherited from my Nana / Bag: from Unique LA
Today was my favorite day (weather-wise) that I've had in New England as of yet. In the morning it was all blustery winds and bright blue skies, fading in the afternoon to a perfect 75 degrees with a light breeze and warm sunshine. It was the best combination of fall-is-just-around-the-corner and I-don't-want-to-leave-summer-quite-yet. I spent a good chunk of my downtime today (all of it, really) sitting in the sunshine and reading The Sun Also Rises.
Perfect weather, really, for what I was doing the rest of the day, which was Orientation! My program starts classes next week, so this week it's all meeting advisers, signing up for classes, figuring out study cards, and meeting new people. I am so excited to be back in school again, and cannot wait for it to start! Before classes, however, I've got to tackle a big move this weekend into my new/permanent apartment, though it can't be as bad as the Bigger Move across the country, right? :)
In the meantime, I'm going to go enjoy a bit more of this late-summer sunshine. I think I need to store up on it in order to have any chance at getting through my first New England winter.
Hope you are all having a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment