' Petite on a Penny

Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

68cent Striped Skirt

 True story: This skirt cost 68 cents.

Aug 30-5
Top: Forever21 sz s / Skirt: Goodwill outlet (68 cents) / Shoes: Macy's / Necklace: Various charms, put together
Aug 30-1
To be perfectly honest, I wasn't really feeling this outfit at first; I thought it was nice, but just a bit too simple. (Heels would have helped, but I have a 6 block walk from the bus stop, so no thank you!) Two things changed my mind and made me love the outfit by the end of the day: 1) I remembered, hey, this cost me 68 cents, and 2) a really friendly homeless woman told me I looked "Cute! Really cute!" on my walk to work. Fair enough.
Aug 30-2
Aug 30-4
Hope you all have a great 3-day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...