I went to H&M this weekend in search of a lovely skirt I had been turned on to through Jean at ExtraPetite.com (see her outfit with it here). She mentioned that the store had these wool-blend (50% wool, 40% viscose, 10% poly) miniskirts for $24.95 and I immediately knew I wanted to try one on! In store, I found black, navy, grey, and an oragey-reddish color, all completely adorable. In an effort to kick my neutral-color habit, I went for the orange-red one (woohoo!). I've been seeing this color everywhere lately, and I just love it, but, as mentioned before, orange looks pretty bad on me, especially up near my face. I've realized that as a bottom, however, I can definitely wear the color; problem solved! I'm excited to get this skirt into heavy rotation in my closet come fall/winter.
The size 4 fits me perfectly, the skirt is fully lined, and it has functional kangaroo pockets.
I
also picked up these black booties for $24.95 (all of these purchases
were part of an ongoing birthday present in the form of some buying
power. Hooray for that!). I have been looking for comfy, low-ish heeled
booties for a while now, and am very happy to have these in my wardrobe.
I'm sure you will see them a lot on the blog in the near future!
And lastly, 9 pairs of silver-colored stud earrings for $3.95 (that's a whopping 44 cents per pair!). I hardly ever wear studs, but as I work with children, I can't wear dangly earrings, so I wanted to buy some studs to give me more options at work. I wore the seahorses today and loved them. :)
Nine Silver-Colored Stud Earrings, $3.9
Stay tuned to see all these pieces put together in an outfit in the next post!



No comments:
Post a Comment