Top: Forever 21 sz s / Skirt: H&M Wool-Blend Mini, $24.95 / Cardigan: Forever 21 sz m / Shoes: H&M black booties sz 7
As promised, here is the first way I wore this new H&M skirt I bought over the weekend. I wore a variation on this outfit to my sister's birthday dinner the other night, and then out for drinks afterwards. These new H&M heels held up very well on the walk to and from the bar, and I wore them all night without my feet hurting at all!

I love the cutout detail in this top; its' one of my favorite pieces to wear out at night. It's much more cream-colored than it looks in these pictures. Strange how it looks almost stark white here...
I really wanted to wear tights with this, but the combination of black tights and orange-red skirt made me feel far too Halloween-y. Grey tights seemed odd with the black booties, but is that just me? What do you think are some other pairing possibilities for this lovely new skirt?


No comments:
Post a Comment