' Petite on a Penny

Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Ms. Mary Mack

August 29-2
I had the schoolyard song "Ms. Mary Mack" stuck in my head all day today.

Ms. Mary Mack, Mack, Mack

All dressed in black, black, black,

With silver buttons, buttons, buttons,

All down her back, back back...
August 29-1
Shirt: (Dress!) H&M sz 2 (borrowed from my sister) / Skirt: Bought in Spain (about $10.00) / Shoes: Target Elliana Wedge Sandals ($24.99, buy here) / Necklace: Made by the Boyfriend

August 29-4
Even though my buttons aren't silver. And they're down my front, not my back. Details, details...

I've been wanting a chambray shirt for a few months now, but hadn't found one cheap enough yet still of good quality. Solution: find a light denim blue colored tunic in my sister's closet and wear it as a shirt! Success.

Also: I'm feeling all kinds of patriotic in this outfit.

August 29-3
So there you have it, a dress as a shirt and buttons all down my front. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...