Another summer day, another summer work outfit! These are going to peter out for a week or two, and then start back up with my new job that begins in the middle of this month.
I found this top in the back of my closet (not really, my closet's not big enough to have a back. But the metaphorical back of my closet, go with me on this one). I haven't worn it for months (ok, fine, years), but blogging has inspired me to shop my closet a bit more, so here ya go. Turns out, I love it. Little sheer top, where have you been all these years?

The best part about this top is that it was free! I inherited it from my mom when she shrunk it in the wash and passed it on to me.

And it has pretty little crinkly and seaming details, shown here just under the collar in the back.
It's also light and airy, perfect for walking to lunch in 92 degree weather.

The best part about this top is that it was free! I inherited it from my mom when she shrunk it in the wash and passed it on to me.
And it has pretty little crinkly and seaming details, shown here just under the collar in the back.
It's also light and airy, perfect for walking to lunch in 92 degree weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment