It is hot as the dickens in LA right now, and a few days ago it was about as humid as Washington, DC. Muggy, grey, and 97 degrees, woohoo!
Top: Local boutique, sz sm / Shorts: Urban Outfitters / Flats: Gap t-strap sandals (old) / Necklace: Various charms, put together myself / Bracelets: bought in England for about $2.00
I spent the morning wearing the sloppiest clothes imaginable (no, no pictures of those), deep-cleaning the house I'll be moving into next week (!). So after a shower and a refreshing glass (or 10) of iced-cold water, I wanted something airy, breathable, and comfy to get me through this heat.
I got distracted by something, apparently.
I love this top for so many reasons. It's flowy, it's patterned, it's not in colors I usually wear, and the back is covered by this pretty cut-out detailing that reminds me of a butterfly.

This is definitely one of my go-to oh-my-gosh-its-so-hot-I-could-melt outfits. Simple as heck, but it gets the job done!
I love this top for so many reasons. It's flowy, it's patterned, it's not in colors I usually wear, and the back is covered by this pretty cut-out detailing that reminds me of a butterfly.
No comments:
Post a Comment