' Petite on a Penny

Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Colorblocking

I guess I've hopped on the colorblocking trend, but really, completely by accident. I bought this dress 3 or 4 years ago, I think, and it has served me soooo well. I wear it casually with flats, or dressed up with a cardigan and heels for work, and it makes me feel like I've put together a whole outfit by slipping on one dress. Plus, thanks to the wide elastic waistband, no belt needed!

Dress: Target sz sm (old, similar here and here) / Cardigan: H&M sz xs (old) / Shoes: DSW sz 7.5 (old)

I can't remember the price of this dress, but it's Target and I remember being really happy with it, so my guess is under $25.00. For 3 or 4 years of use, that's not too shabby.

Target has a pretty similar maxi version of this dress right now for $20.00, and a kind of casual, swingy, summer version for $18.00, if you're interested! The swingy one actually comes in a variety of color combos, perhaps the orange-on-orange for the more colorfully inclined among us? I'm partial to the berry/dark blue combo, myself.

Pug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...