This is me at my almost-most comfortable (save perhaps pj's!):
Oh goodness, I just realized this entire outfit is from one store. :-/ Don't tell anyone!
Top: Gap sz xs (on sale for $14something, similar here) /
Shorts: Gap sz 0 (old, and too big, I should have gotten a 00!) / Shoes: Gap (old, similar here) /
My go-to casual outfits are often jeans (or, well, jean shorts in this case), a short sleeved t-shirt, flat sandals (I am, after all, a California girl), a bag and belt, and a tiny bit of jewelry. I can't be bothered with any more layers; it's hot out here!
Belt: Bought in England / Purse: Coach, bought on eBay (the one and only "designer" item I own!) /
Bracelet: Vintage

Another bracelet inherited from my grandmother; that woman had the most amazing jewelry! My family thinks that she inherited it from her mother (my great-grandmother), and I love how wearing it reminds me of the fantastic women who have worn it before.
No comments:
Post a Comment